Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Brand In Review: Essie

The brand on spotlight today has to be one of my top choices for nail polishes, and that is Essie.  Overall, Essie has continued to impress me with their formula and color range.  Their permanent collection is filled with some of my favorite polishes that are not only beautiful, but long lasting.

Top: Blue Rhapsody, Case Study, Candy, Sand Tropez, Fear or Desire, Brooch the Subject, Mink Muffs, Smokin' Hot
Middle: Sew Psyched, Coat Azure, Steeling the Scene, Nothing Else Metals, Over the Top, In Stitches, Power Clutch, Midnight Cami
Bottom: Penny Talk, Miss Fancy Pants, Barbados Blue, Berry Naughty, No Place Like Chrome, Marshmallow, Licorice

A few stand out polishes from my Essie collection include Berry Naughty (one of my newer additions), Barbados Blue, Sand Tropez, and Licorice.  What I really enjoy about Essie overall is their brush.  It's a nice, small brush that really works for every nail size and distributes the polish so well.

I am definitely devoted tot he brand, and look forward to finding more shades to fall in love with!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment