Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Brand In Review: Zoya

Where do I go for the best selection of creamy nail polishes? It has to be Zoya of course! I don't know how they do it, but I am constantly impressed with their cream nail polishes.  Not only is the formula so rich, but they are consistent from shade to shade and just continue to amaze me.  It also helps that they have a variety of unique colors in their collection.

Top: Marley, Poppy, Dulcinea, Lulu, Jules, Anne, Gemme
Middle: Melanie, Pandora, Mia, Kristen, Dove, Caitlin, Pippa
Bottom: Creamy, Megan, Minka, Shay, Carey, Willow

Some of my stand out Zoya polishes are Pippa, Dove, Marley, and Jules.  I absolutely love the naming system they have for their colors (keeping them short and sweet) and it also helps that the bottles are so cute!  You can also often find the polishes on promotion, making them even more desirable!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment