Monday, May 12, 2014

Laneige US Haul

Target's Beauty section has definitely moved up to a whole new level as their skin care section just got a face lift.  They are now carrying products such as La Roche-Posay, Vichy, and Laneige.


During my latest trip to Target, I took advantage of their new set up and picked up a few Laneige products to give a try.  I have been eyeing Laneige products for a while now, because the brand is so highly talked about in the Korean Beauty industry.  However, the prices were always a bit high and they weren't as easily accessible.  But now with Target carrying their products I can easily try out Laneige, and other premium skin care brands.

I picked up two products I have been eyeing every since I saw their campaign release, the Water Bank Gel Cream and Water Sleeping Mask.  Both being advertised and incredibly hydrating and soothing for the skin.  I thought they would be a a good replacement for my Chanel day and night creams, at a lower price.

I have to say, the prices on these products, and all of the other products in their line, are quite reasonable for being premium skin care products.  And the packaging is just beautiful!

I have been testing these products out for a few weeks now, so keep an eye out for a more comprehensive review on the products coming soon.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment