Tuesday, May 6, 2014

OPI Panda-Monium Pink

One of my favorite romantic shades in my polish collection has to be OPI's Panda-Monium Pink.  I have to be honest though.  I initially purchased this polish because of it's name, who could pass up something called Panda-Monium?!


But boy am I glad I mad this impulse purchase because I think I've about half way through with this nail polish bottle.  Which makes me a bit sad because it is a limited edition polish.

Panda-Monium Pink is the perfect pink toned lilac color (confusing I know).  It's just a beautiful soft pink that is not like any other pink because of the tinge of light purple in it.  I love wearing this on sunny days, and just makes every outfit look like a date night outfit.

I may even like this more than Essie's Fiji, which says something.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment