Monday, May 12, 2014

Make Up Wedges

I went a while with applying my liquid foundation with my fingers, because it was one of the best ways to warm up and blend in product for a more natural look.

I've always wanted to try those Beauty Blenders, however I didn't find them as practical.  One because of the price, and secondly because I know myself to be quite lazy about cleaning off my brushes enough times to keep bacteria from building up.


However, I found an old alternative that has always worked well for professional make up artists in the past.  Disposable make up wedges!

People used these for years, and they have always worked well, so why not bring them back.  They are small, convenient, and get the job done.  Each wedge gives me two uses, and I can just simply toss them out once, ensuring that I am getting a clean sponge every for every foundation application.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment