Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Just Fab Cosettes

While preparing for my Summer trip to Las Vegas wit my girl friends, I knew I had to pick up a new pair of heels that were sexy, but could also keep me on my feet all night long.  Night life in Vegas can be a bit wild, and finding the perfect pair of comfortable heels is a must if you're planning on keeping up with the crowd.


I didn't want to put so much money into these shoes knowing that I might wear them out quickly during my 4 day trip.  So I decided to go to JustFab.com and pick up these caged heels for an incredible deal.

These are the Just Fab Cosette heels, which are gladiator, caged heels with a mini platform for added comfort.  I found these on JustFab.com for a great deal, purchasing both pairs for only $35!

I couldn't pass it up when I saw the price.  And what was more amazing was that they are pretty darn comfortable too!  When I know I'm going to have a longer night, a caged heel is the perfect choice because it keeps my feet locked in.  They look so great on and I got so many compliments on them while walking around.

A great pick from Just Fab!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment