Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lorac Pocket Pro

There has been a lot of hype and excitement for both of the Lorac Pro Palettes.  I have yet to get my hands on the palettes, or any other Lorac product. On my latest trip to Ulta, I found this cute little Lorac Pocket Pro palette, featuring three full sized neutral shadows and thought it would be a great opportunity to try out the Lorac shadows before deciding on their Pro Palettes.




The Lorac Pocket Pro is honestly the cutest little palette that I find very convenient for travel.  It can literally fit in my pocket!

The shades in the mini palette include Nude, Pewter, and Expresso, which are the perfect neutral shades for you to go from daytime office look to night time chic.

So what are my thoughts on the Lorac shadows?? They are so soft and buttery, smooth to apply and blends like a dream.  The pigmentation on the shadows are amazing, and the finish just beautiful.  Let's just say I am really impressed on the quality of the shadows, and now my decision on purchasing their other palettes are pretty much a yes.

Couldn't have asked for a better travel palette to keep in my handbag.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment