Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tangle Teezer and Blow Pro Daily Primer

The summer season can be rough on my hair.  With all of the heat and play time in the sand and water, my hair can be left a bit frizzed up, dried out, and tangled up.  Definitely not attractive.

So my solution for this was having these two products on hand.


Having a daily primer and heat protectant is very important, especially in the summer time.  Even when I am not using heating tools (which I try to avoid unless I am going out to an event), long exposure to the sun can cause heat damage to your hair.  So a few spray of this before heading out, or keeping this in your beach bag can do wonders for keeping your locks looking healthy.

Combining the Blow Pro protectant with my trusty Tangle Teezer is like the perfect match.  Talk about loosening up those irritating tangles without tearing at your ends.  I don't know how I went so long without having one of these babies.  Now I have a few to keep in all of my travel and hand bags.

Trust me, with these two, you can't go wrong.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment