Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter

I love to switch out my higher end shampoo and conditioners with drugstore brands every few months.  This keeps my hair staying healthy and soft, while extending the use of my more expensive products.


One of my go to drugstore hair brands has to be the Suave Professionals line.  They really know their stuff when it comes to hair care products.  I picked up this Moisture duo because the summer heat can be a bit harsh on my fine, thin hair.  Also, because it's Salon and AVEDA proven, I knew this had to be a good deal.

With these combined, my hair does stay soft and smooth, while smelling so nice and nutty.  Definitely a great drugstore option for someone looking for a great salon product without breaking the bank.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment