Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Favorites



Another month has passed by and it's time for the monthly favorites again.  Even with February being a special month, Valentine's Day, I kept my make up routine for the month and any special occasion pretty simple.

I actually used very little or no foundation at all this month and stuck with my essential concealing products for that natural and easy every day look.



1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer - I have tried many under eye concealers and I have yet to try one that is as light weight as this one. This concealer blends like a dream, and even better, it doubles up as an under eye treatment.

Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/maybelline-instant-age-rewind-eraser-dark-circle-treatment-concealer?blog_id=31398

2. MAC Studio Finish Concealer - I have tried so many types of concealers and I think ultimately the MAC Studio Finish is the perfect concealer for me for spot concealing.  A little goes a long way (so this pot is going to last a while), it's the perfect color and just blends invisibly into the skin while giving me the added coverage I may need.  On days that I don't want to wear foundation, this is all I need.

Review: Coming soon!

3. Lancome Color Ideal Pressed Powder: This is my Holy Grail pressed powder at the moment. It's gives my face a wonderful, semi matte finish and really sets my foundation well without feeling heavy or caking up at all. It is just the finishing touch to my makeup that also photographs well.  You can tell I love it since I’ll have to buy a new one soon.

Review: http://www.luuux.com/node/3036485?blog_id=31398



4. Lancome Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder - It's a matte bronzer, which immediately won me over, because I do not like to have that much sheen or shimmer on my cheeks. It's literally the perfect shade for me and so far has worked well for both summer and fall season (even with my different skin tones from getting tanned). The color is very buildable, and the finish is just natural.

Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/lancome-star-bronzer-long-lasting-bronzing-powder-02-sunkissed?blog_id=31398

5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed - It's the perfect natural blush that can work as both a blush and contour color.  It looks beautiful on most skin tones and the texture is just so silky smooth.

Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/tarte-amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush-exposed?blog_id=31398

6. benefit Dandelion Blush - it's a lighter pink blush that is pretty sheer, but I find pairs well as a light highlight just above Tarte's Exposed blush.  Just a hint of Dandelion at the top of your cheeks above a darker blush or bronzer brings in a beautiful sheen.

Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/benefit-boxed-blush-dandelion?blog_id=31398



7. Lancome Color Design Shadows in Kitten & Mannequin - I have been loving the combination of the rosy pink (which also looks beautiful on the cheeks as a blush) and a simple dark neutral with a sheen.  It's a classic combination of colors that can be applied with a light hand for that effortless daytime look, or amped up for that sexy eye that is different from a conventional smokey eye.

Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/lancome-color-design-sensational-effects-eye-shadows?blog_id=31398

8. MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection - This is one of my most favorite paint pots that I own, fromt he MAC Champale Collection.  Vintage Selection is just a beautiful pink paint pot that makes any light shadow pop without looking too much.  I love to wear it on its own for those lazy mornings where I still want to look done up without the work.

Review: http://www.luuux.com/node/2705220?blog_id=31398



9. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy - What's better and easier than a simple nude pink lip that is a beautiful color and amazingly moisturizing at the same time.  I've had Chanel's Boy in my purse all month and find it the perfect color for an every day look that is easy to apply and just a classic color.  Also, with the harsh winds of Chicago, the formula of the Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks have been amazing.

Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/chanel-rouge-coco-shine-boy?blog_id=31398

10. OPI Color So Hot It Berns - OPI can get really creative with their naming system, however I give them amazing credit for this beautiful bright orange polish that has me wishing it was already Spring.  The color just speaks for itself.

Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/opi-color-so-hot-it-berns-1?blog_id=31398


That's all I have for the month of February! I hope you all enjoyed and please do share all of your favorites!



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment