Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crown Brush Deluxe Round Buffer Brush

For the past year and a half, these synthetic, HD brushes have really made their mark in the beauty community.  They have become one of the essential tools for flawless makeup application, and I really have found my love for them.




A few weeks ago, Crown was having a sale on Hautelook.com, and when I saw this Deluxe Round Buffer brush on sale I knew I had to have it.  A lot of other brush companies are selling this type of brush on their website, but for the price, it's hard to dish out $34 for a brush like this when I can just get a MAC of Sigma brush.  However, Hautelook.com was offering this brush for $10 (valued at $34) and I thought it was an amazing deal.

The Round Buffer Brush is a two toned synthetic brush with a chrome ferrule and a wooden handle with a nice weight.

I love using this brush to buff in mineral foundation or buff liquid foundation into the skin for that natural look.  It's also great to even out any contouring or blush.  It's extremely dense and soft, and does the job!



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment