One of my favorite brands when it comes to eye shadows is Urban Decay. I am in love with both of the Naked palettes and I think that the shadows are well worth the money for the quality. For the month of March, I decided to give away the Urban Decay single eye shadow in the shade Sin, which is a beautiful neutral color with a lovely sheen. It is perfect as an all over the lid color and goes with almost any crease color.
This is just a Thank You for your support and a way for me to give back to all of you.
Now on to the details of the giveaway ...
1. Must be a follower of mine here on Blogspot (you can follow me by clicking on the follow button on the top left hand side).
2. Must be a follower and friend of mine on Luuux.com (My Luuux Page)
3. Must leave ONE comment on THIS POST answering the following question: What are you looking forward to the most for the Spring/Summer season?
4. Must re-post this on either your blog, luuux, tumblr, etc. (LEAVE THE LINK TO YOUR RE-POST IN THE COMMENTS ALONG WITH YOUR ANSWER).
5. Must be 18 or older (or have your parents permission to provide me your mailing address).
This giveaway is open to BOTH International and U.S./Canada residents and will last a week and a half (ENDING ON FRIDAY MARCH 23rd).
FTC: This is not a sponsored giveaway. I am not getting paid or receiving anything for hosting this giveaway, and everything was purchased with my own money.