Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March My Glam Bag



I received my March Glam Bag last weekend and although I wasn't too excited about everything included, I can say that I am not too disappointed at it to cancel yet.

The March Glam Bag was mainly focused on restoring your skin after the harsh Winter winds.  So it was filled with a lot of skin care samples.

The bag contained the following:

- Purlisse Pur-Protect Essential Daily Moisturizer
- Murad Eye Lift Protector
- Derm Store $25 gift card
- Purlisse Pur Lip Comfort Daily Lip Moisturizer
- Keracolor Color Enhancing Leave In Treatment
- MyGlam Classic Crease Brush & Case

I love receiving the $25 gift card to the DermStore, which made the bag well worth it.  All of the other products are alright, and I will definitely give them a try.  I am definitely loving the design of this month's bag, very Spring like.




xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment