Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel

I received a few packets of these Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peels in my Clarisonic Mia value pack that I purchased a few months ago and I was so excited to try them out.  I wanted to finish my current exfoliator before using these because I wanted to see how much of a difference these peels make.



I have heard so many great reviews on the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peels and because they are extremely expensive ($80 for a full pack of 30) I did not want to dive in and make a purchase without trying them first.

The Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peels contains 40 different ingredients to fight skin problems, bringing a beautiful radiance to the skin.  It fights complexion issues while balancing the oil production on your skin.

I have combination skin, so at times it's oily and other times it dry (or both at the same time) so I find that it's hard to find the right treatment for my skin.  I have a little bit of acne scarring, and also dry patches and larger pores around my nose area.  After using the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peels a few times, I saw results immediately.  Although my skin is not perfect by any means, after using all of the samples I can see a reduction in oil production and redness on my skin, my dry patches are no longer there, and my skin does look more healthy.

Because they are packaged as wipes, they are the easiest things to take around and use (no need for water).  You just wipe the first step all over your face and you can feel a little tingly (that is neither irritating or bothersome), and take the second step and wipe it all over your face to finish it off.

Even though the full sized packet is so expensive, I feel that these work best for me.  I only need to use it twice a week (or once if my skin is feeling healthy) and the results are well worth the investment.



xoxo,

Eve

6 comments:

  1. I used them once (had a sample), went to drop off my daughter at school with no makeup on and one of the moms mentioned how my skin looked really nice, I was sold. I do agree that the price is on the OUCH side, I'm debating between these & the philosophy ones, not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love your blog! I am now following you via GFC. Oh yeah, i am hosting a giveaway, please come check it out.

    www.taro-collection.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome, I love all the helpful posts! I'm a new follower :)
    I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow if you'd like!
    Taylor
    Covergirl and Converse (http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete