Sunday, April 15, 2012

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel




I have been wanting to try the Boscia cleanser for a while now and I finally got the chance to try it after finishing off some of my other cleansers.  The Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel is a sulfate free cleanser that removes make up and deeply cleanses the skin without stripping the moisture from the skin.

The cleanser lathers gently and purifies the pores, making the skin feel fresh.  It's perfect cleansing after a long day of work or a long night out with the friends.

I absolutely love using this cleanser with my Clarisonic Mia for that extra deep cleansing.  It's extremely gentle and I love that my skin doesn't feel dull or dry after using it.  I can see a difference in my skin and it's amazing with removing makeup.  It works well for anyone with oily or combination skin, keeping oil production under control without over drying the skin.

I also love the packaging of the cleanser.  Because it's a pump, it's easier to dispense and just sits nicely on the bathroom skin or in the shower.

Definitely going to keep this as one of my prime cleansers to pair with my Clarisonic Mia.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment