Monday, April 23, 2012

Chanel Makeup Artist Event and Gifts




This past weekend was every make up lover's dream.  The Nordstrom that I frequent was having a make up event for all of their counters, and my favorite Chanel counter had their trained Chanel experts and make up artists there to do free looks and give their expert opinion on beauty and skincare.

I was lucky enough to get a slot because I am quite close to one of the Chanel experts at the counter.  It was quite a fun experience to have them tell me what my skin needed and what I could eliminate from my skin care routine.  And the free makeover was also a bonus.

After my consultation, my mom decided to purchase me two items (she's the best!) and my favorite sales associate gave me a full bag of goodies! I was not expecting it and was quite shocked when she gave it to me.





My mom purchased me the following:
- Soliel Tan De Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder (new from their summer collection)
- Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid

Then I got a bag full of the following samples and other freebies:
- Orange Tote
- Neon Pink Makeup Case
- Pink Chanel Chance Pouch
- Chanel Chance Fragrance samples (3)
- Precision Ultra Correction Line Repair
- Sublimage Essential Revitalizing Concentrate
- Glossimer in the shade 166 Amour
- Immitable Intense Mascara in the shade 10 Noir
- Chanel Eye Make Up Remover

One of the best days at the makeup counter ever!



xoxo,

Eve

2 comments: