Friday, April 6, 2012

Sephora Haul



For the past week Sephora was holding a special sale for their VIB and BI members, offering an additional 15% off all of their products.  I always look forward to these promotional sales and I always try to take advantage of these sales.

I picked up the following products:

- Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Limited Edition Collection
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Creme Lipstick
- Bumble and Bumble Dry Shampoo
- Dr. Brandt Glow Serum Set
- Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
- Origins GinZing Eye Cream
- Boscia No Pores No Shine Treatment
- Shiseido SPF 30 UV Cream
- Tarte Blush/Bronze On The Go
- Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peels
- Free Samples!

I am most excited about the Sephora + Pantone Universe set because the colors are absolutely gorgeous and definitely screams summer.  Also, I have been on a major skincare kick and have done my research on so many products, so I am taking advantage of the sale now to try some of the products I have had my eye on for a while.

I will definitely be doing separate reviews on all of the products, but do give me some time to really test out all of the skincare before reviewing.


xoxo,

Eve

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your review on your products. I've never bought anything from Sephora, but I hear they have some good products, including mascara.

    Amy
    okayeamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete