Friday, April 6, 2012
For the past week Sephora was holding a special sale for their VIB and BI members, offering an additional 15% off all of their products. I always look forward to these promotional sales and I always try to take advantage of these sales.
I picked up the following products:
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Limited Edition Collection
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Creme Lipstick
- Bumble and Bumble Dry Shampoo
- Dr. Brandt Glow Serum Set
- Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
- Origins GinZing Eye Cream
- Boscia No Pores No Shine Treatment
- Shiseido SPF 30 UV Cream
- Tarte Blush/Bronze On The Go
- Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peels
- Free Samples!
I am most excited about the Sephora + Pantone Universe set because the colors are absolutely gorgeous and definitely screams summer. Also, I have been on a major skincare kick and have done my research on so many products, so I am taking advantage of the sale now to try some of the products I have had my eye on for a while.
I will definitely be doing separate reviews on all of the products, but do give me some time to really test out all of the skincare before reviewing.