Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WEN Cleansing Conditioner



I believe I received this WEN Cleaning Condition in the scent Sweet Almond Mint in my My Glam bag a few months ago.  I honestly had forgotten about it for a while, and when I found it during my monthly clean up I finally had the chance to try it.

The WEN Cleansing Conditioner is suppose to be a 5 in 1 formula that cleanses, conditions, deep conditions, detangles, and leave in conditions your hair (which is a lot to claim for just one product).  It's formulated with natural products, so it doesn't lather and keeps the nutrients in your hair.

I was excited to see this deluxe sample in my bag because I have been wanting to try this product for a while now, but didn't want to pay the price for a full sized bottle.

Honestly, I am glad I got to try the product for free because I don't think I will purchase the full size bottle.  I had to use the entire deluxe sample (which was a very generous size) on my hair for a one time use (and my hair is only about an inch past my shoulders).  It just takes too much product to thoroughly clean my hair, and I find myself spending too much time in the shower with this cleansing conditioner.

Although the concept is nice, I don't feel like this product is worth it.  There are so many other natural hair products that are out there that don't require you to use so much product and still gives your hair a beautiful sheen (such as LUSH hair products).


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment