Monday, April 30, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe Color Of The Year Eyeliner


When purchasing the Sephora + Pantone Universe Collection, the only product in the entire collection that I was unsure about was the eyeliner in Tangerine Tango Twist.






This is a long wearing liner that is creamy and extremely pigmented.  The color is extremely rich and the liner glads on smoother and is smudge proof.

I like that they included liners in the collection, however the black and brown liners are more practical compared to the Tangerine.  I would have preferred a Tangerine colored lip liner because then I would be able to wear it with the lipstick and gloss.  Because I don't wear bright and bold liners, I would probably have to try using this eye liner as a base for my shadows.

Even though I enjoy the formula of the liner, because I won't gravitate towards this color I would have to say that this is my least favorite product from the collection.

Follow my blog here: http://xoxobeautyxoxo.blogspot.com/


xoxo,

Eve

2 comments: