Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Essie Mint Candy Apple

What's my favorite color for Spring thus far? It has to be Essie's Mint Candy Apple.  I picked this up last Spring/Summer and never really gave it a try until now.  Like many of my other polishes, it was buried in the rest of my polish collection and was never as appreciated as it should have been.  Before Easter weekend I was looking for the perfect Spring polish and I came across Mint Candy Apple.


Boy was I happy I found this again! Mint Candy Apple is a perfect Spring like color and is a balance between a minty green and a pale blue.  It honestly reminds me of a Tiffany blue when seen in person.  Like all of the lighter pastels in the Essie collection, the formula is incredibly creamy and opaque.  One to two coats and you will have an even and effortless application without very little to no streaks.

So how much did I love this polish? I wore it for a little over two weeks straight! And with a collection like mine that does not happen often.  I actually have Mint Candy Apple re-applied onto my nails again today.  I have the bottle sitting out on my vanity because it's so pretty to look at.  It's really tempting me to stock up on more mint like polishes.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment