Thursday, April 18, 2013

Zoya Megan

Yes I am obsessed with pastels for the month of May also.  I just can't get enough of the cute, pale, creamy pastel polishes for the season.  They are such wearable colors, and go with my skin tone really well (so far).  So before my trip to Miami, Florida last weekend, I decided to give myself a manicure and choose a new color for my trip.  For me, I love wearing a specific color while on vacation.  That way, when I look at that certain polish again, it'll remind me of my fun trip (weird I know).


So for Miami, I decided to go with Zoya's Megan, which is a beautiful, creamy Lilac color.  It's absolutely beautiful and just fits into the light, spring theme.  The shade goes well with all of my summery outfits, and I honestly got so many compliments on the shade while I was away.

Megan is a true to color Lilac purple that just applies so smoothly and evenly.  And of course the formula of the polish is unbeatable.  After three days in the sun, in the water, on the sand, and just partying it up in South Beach Miami, there was no chipping!  Definitely a keeper!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment