Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ulta Haul

It's definitely been a while since I've done a haul post, but because I'm prepping for a trip to Miami at the end of the week I thought I'd share with you the little things I picked up.  One of my favorite places to go when I am searching for daily beauty essentials is Ulta.  Don't get me wrong, I love Target and can spend hours there, but by going to Ulta I can ensure that I won't over spend on other items such as clothing and accessories.



With Ulta, you have a huge inventory of haircare, skincare, and makeup products ranging from affordable drugstore items to high end brands.  So what did I pick up?

- Real Techiniques Shading Brush
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser
- Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray
- Zoya Megan
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- Joico Moisture Recover Shampoo & Conditioner
- Exfoliating Cotton Pads

I went with the mindset of just picking up basics such as the exfoliating cotton pads (which I love!) and travel sized items (shampoo, conditioner, cleanser, UD setting spray).  But of course it's a little hard to not get distracted a pick up one or two extra goodies to take home.  I remembered I needed to re-stock on my Maybelline Age Rewind under eye concealer, so I picked it up in two different shades.  Also, I am in love with the Real Techniques brushes so I took the opportunity to pick up two more.

The good thing about Ulta is that you can always take the advantage of savings and use coupons with your purchase if you find them online.  I am definitely more prepared for my trip now.

xoxo,

Eve

1 comment: