Thursday, April 25, 2013

GLO Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste

One of the best ways to brighten up a look when it comes to beauty is by making sure your teeth are as white as can be.  I don't wear lipstick all of the time, so it's really important for me to make sure my pearly whites are clean and bacteria free.  And because of that, I am very specific with what I use to clean my teeth.

My holy grail toothpaste, that's right I have a holy grail toothpaste, is Rembrandt.  It's gives my teeth a good cleanse, and the results really show after a week or two of continuous use.

However, after being committed to my Rembrandt toothpaste for so long, I decided to try out a different brand after coming across it at Sephora.  When I saw the GLO Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste I was really drawn to give it a try because I know the GLO tooth whitening line is quite infamous.


The GLO Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste is enriched with vitamins and antioxidants, which is suppose to lead you to a brighter smile.  However, after a week of use, I did not find it helpful at all.  I don't usually like to write negative reviews on my blog, but I had to share this because it's one of those products that I had high hopes for, and instead I was quite disappointed.  I found that the GLO toothpaste did not keep my teeth as white as my Rembrandt toothpaste.  And along with that, the taste was just off.  I thought having a different flavor toothpaste might be a nice experience, but honestly you should just stick to minty, refreshing flavors.

Definitely NOT a fan of this one.  Going back to Rembrandt immediately.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment