Monday, June 10, 2013

Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect

I finally dipped my toes into the Chanel blush world when I picked this baby up a few weeks ago.  I had gone to the Chanel counter with my Mom to pick up a few products and get our make up done by one of their well known make up artists.  After just getting a natural look done, I looked in the mirror and fell in love with the choice of blush he had used on my cheeks.  I had mentioned to him that I needed a new blush choice for the summer season and he definitely found one of my new favorites.


The Blush Duo Tweed Effect blushes are incredibly beautiful.  The design of the blush is definitely inspired by iconic Chanel tweed fabric.  The sheer blush gives that beautiful touch of color on the cheeks that just blend beautifully.  The touches of shimmer can be a bit scary when you look at it in the pan, however when you swatch it and apply it to your cheeks it just gives a satin glow (not a glittery disco ball).  The texture is incredibly soft and lightweight, making application easy.


This specific shade, Tweed Sienna is my favorite out of my collection so far for the season.  It's a blend of a beautiful coral pink with a natural beige that just looks absolutely beautiful on all skin tones.  Tap this blush on the tops of your cheeks with a bit fluffy angle brush and you'll just have the best summer glow.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment