Friday, June 28, 2013

Chanel Sunglasses

It's been awhile since I've done anything other than a beauty product post or review, so I thought I'd mix it up a bit and feature one of my favorite accessories for the summer.  You can't go through summer without having a good pair of sunglasses, and mine happen to be my very first pair of Chanel aviator sunglasses which I picked up some time in the Spring.


I am absolutely in love with these, and surprisingly get quite a few compliments on them while I am out and about enjoying the weather.  Aviators are my favorite style of sunglasses to wear because I find that they suite my face shape pretty well.  I love how simple these look on me, and the brown shade of the sunglasses just make them very easy to wear for any occasion.

The little Chanel detailing on the frames are just enough without shouting: "Hey I'm wearing designer sunglasses!" And the lightweight design just makes it comfortable to wear all day long.

Honestly, when I was out looking for my must have summer shades I did not imagine walking away with a pair of very expensive (slash over-priced) sunglasses.  However, after trying on numerous pairs and not being happy with the fit of all of the other sunglasses these just sat so nicely on my face that I couldn't resist.


And of course it also came with a beautiful protective case to keep in your handbag.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment