Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Abercrombie and Fitch Jeans

Finding the perfect jeans for your fit and built takes a lot of time.  It's a trial and error process really.  I like to think of it as a relationship, but with your jeans.  You just have to try on a few to find the right one.

I use to hate jeans, just absolutely hated wearing them.  I thought they looked bad and were just too restricting (sweats are my best friends).  However, I recently realized that I was just buying them in the wrong fit and size.  I am on the shorter side (coming in at only 5'0" tall) and kind of have an athlete's build, with calves and a behind.  So finding a pair of jeans that fits my waist, along with my rear was a bit difficult.


But I am now in love.  I decided to stop by Abercrombie and Fitch one day to take a dive and try on their jeans.  And little did I know that they worked perfectly for me! I absolutely love their boot cut and skinny jeans (and their jeggings are also amazing)!

They have a nice stretch to them, so they are comfortable to wear all day long.  And what's even better is that they come in three different lengths, making life for a short girl that much easier.

Now I know the prices on Abercrombie and Fitch jeans are a bit steep, however, you can find promotions online and in stores almost every month.  So when I find a promotion I usually take the opportunity to stock up on my favorite cuts and styles.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment