Thursday, January 23, 2014

Essie Licorice

My favorite color to wear? Has to be black.  90% of my closet is filled with black clothes and I love it! And because I was inspired my my closet, I decided to go with a black manicure this week.


I only own one black polish, Essie's Licorice, and I am absolutely in love with it! I love dark polishes in general, but something about a clean, all black manicure just brings that added edge to your entire look.  You can find black polishes with almost any nail polish brand.  However, Essie's polish formula is one of my favorites.

Essie's Licorice is a clean, creamy black polish that is opaque in with two thin coats.  THe formula is perfection and the finish is beautiful.  Although my manicure is not exactly the best today, I love black polishes with a shorter manicure.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment