Sunday, January 26, 2014

Melanie Auld Black Onyx

In honor of the Grammy's tonight, I decided to write about one of the more glamorous pieces I've recently added to my jewelry collection this past month.  I've never heard of this designer, but came across it during one of my random shopping trips.  Definitely was an impulse buy, but it was well worth it!


This is the Melanie Auld Black Onyx Stone Earrings, and let me tell you, the black onyx stones were just captivating.  The geometric design gives them such an edgy style, and the drop earrings make the pair look even more glamorous.  Pairing the black onyx stones with the 18k gold plated brass makes it the perfect pair for an evening look.  You can even be daring and just go super casual with a tee shirt and jeans for a daytime edge.

These will definitely be loved!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment