Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stuart Weitzman Wildchild Bootie

Stuart Weitzman has to be one of my top five favorite shoe designers.  I am always walking around their flagship store in the city, admiring all of their designs and just wanting to add every single pair to my closet.



So, you can imagine how excited I was when I saw a promotion on the brand on Gilt.  During this transaction, I picked up this pair of the Stuart Weitzman Wildchild Bootie, which are their version of the wedged sneakers, only a bit more edgy.  The wedged heel is incredibly comfortable and stable, and at the perfect height for me.  The strappy style gives it an edgy feel, and the genuine leather in the color just makes it look and feel really expensive.

I am absolutely in love with these, and love pairing them with just a casual outfit (skinny jeans and a tee shirt) for that edged up look.

I check Gilt almost daily to see if they are featuring any my favorite designers, and usually I find something about once a week for such great prices.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment