Tuesday, January 21, 2014

OPI Lincoln Park At Midnight

An oldie, but goodie.  I decided to show a little more love for one of my old OPI favorites a few weeks ago, Lincoln Park At Midnight.  I had purchased this one, along with it's counterpart, Lincoln Park After Dark a long while ago and it had quickly became one of my favorites.


Like Lincoln Park After Dark, this polish has a deep purple undertone.  The only difference between the two is that this one, Lincoln Park At Midnight has a more obvious, almost metallic like, purple undertone.  Whereas Lincoln Park After Dark has more of a black/purple tone.

This is definitely one of OPI's more well known polishes in their permanent collection.  I had a few people point it out while I had it on and knew the shade immediately.

Like all of their other polishes in their permanent collection, OPI's Lincoln Park At Midnight has a beautiful finish to it with great wear.  Definitely a cult favorite.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment