Friday, July 20, 2012

Aldo Altwies Platform Heels


The one place I can always count on for cute shoes is Aldo.  They carry many different trends, and I can always find the perfect pair of shoes for whatever occasion it may be.  What I also love about Aldo is that they are known for having such amazing sales.  Last week, I found this pair of Aldo Altwies Platform Heels when they were just re-pricing some of their shoes to make room for the new styles for the upcoming season.




These are a platform high heel made of synthetic material that feels as soft as leather.  It may look like suede in the photos, but let me assure you that only the top part of the shoes are suede.  The bottom of these are not suede, so I will not have to worry about getting them dirty as easily.  They are such an edgy platform sandal and works well for those classic parties and nights out in the city.  I love the criss cross straps because it's a very cute design and it also helps keep your feet secure in the shoes.  The square heel is a perfect heel for anyone uncomfortable in higher heels because it gives you more support.

I have been looking for shoes with a square heel because I feel like that trend is definitely making a statement, and I believe these are going to be my go to shoes for now and well into the fall season.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment