Friday, July 20, 2012

Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes


I have never really been picky about what type of facial towelettes I use.  Because I was so use to using my Neutrogena facial wipes I just didn't really find the need to branch out to find the best wipes because the Neutrogena wipes worked well for me.



However, when I received these Yes To Cucumbers facial towelettes in one of my monthly subscription boxes this month, I think I have found a new love.  I didn't think that facial wipes can feel so great after a long day of work.

The Yes To Cucumbers line have been raved about for a little over a year now, and I am so happy I got these samples to try out because they are officially my new go to facial wipes.  Infused with cucumber extract and aloe vera, the wipes are incredibly soothing and moisturizing on the against the skin.  The wipes remove any traces of makeup and residue, leaving you feeling fresh.  And what's even better is that they are paraben free.

I can definitely see why the Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes were given the Best In Beauty by Allure award because they do feel and work amazingly.  Definitely need to pick up more of these to keep in my handbag as a quick refresher.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment