Monday, July 16, 2012

Revlon Polishes

We all know that I just have a slight obsession when it comes to nail polishes.  I love my Essie and OPI, especially since I can get them at such great prices.  However, I noticed that I have not really branched out at the more drugstore brand polishes.  While I was having a conversation with one of my friends, she was really raving about a few of the Revlon polish colors.  So when I told her that I have not really tried their polishes and have not looked at their colors lately, she decided to be nice enough to mail me a few of her favorite colors for the season from Revlon.


Charming, Jaded, Minted, Blue Lagoon


How freaking sweet of her is that?!?! These colors definitely scream Spring and Summer.  When I got them I was so excited and really wanted to take my polish off and play with these new colors.  But of course it's a little late in the night now, so I'll just have to find some time during the day to pick one of these to test out.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment