Friday, July 13, 2012

Kerastase Haul

After my appointment with my hair stylist last month, I had learned a lot about products she felt like I should be using in my hair care routine.  Because my hair is so fine, she recommended that I use a more light weight shampoo and conditioner, so that my hair does not get weighed down.



I searched around and read a lot about different brands and I noticed that the Kerastase line has really made a statement, and I decided to order a few products to give a try:

- Cristalliste Luminous Protecting Shampoo
Cristalliste Luminous Protecting Conditioner
Cristalliste Luminous Protecting Essence
- Nectar Thermique

Aside from just shampoo, conditioner, and a heat protectant, I don't use any other hair products in my routine.  But because I have heard a lot of great things about the Cristalliste Luminous Essence, which is basically a light serum for your hair, I decided to give it a try.


I have been using these products for about a month now, and will be ready to share my thoughts on the individual products soon.


xoxo,


Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment