Saturday, July 14, 2012

July Birchbox

This is probably the first time that I have reviewed my Birchbox the day that it arrives in the mail.  I usually am horrible with keeping my posts up to date, but I decided to really make an effort to get this up so I don't forget about it until the end of the month.  It also means that I get to play with all of the products sooner and get out individual reviews to you all.




So for the month of July, Birchbox had a fun theme for their box, which was SENSES.  Each product would represent one of the five senses that we have (Sight, Sound, Taste, Touch, Smell).



The box included the following:

- Blinc Mascara
- Jouer Lip Gloss
- Manna Kadar Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion
- Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Fragrance
- Tea Fprte Minteas
- Birchbox Earbuds

This is probably one of my favorite box yet.  I absolutely love the fun, colorful earbuds that they included in the package.  It'll definitely make working out a lot more fun.  Also, the Jouer lipgloss is great! They had included one in a previous box and had fallen in love with it, and am excited to try a different color (might even start buying full sized Jouer glosses).

Definitely looking forward to playing around with my senses and testing out all of the product for the month.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment