Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Set

After going through, and researching a number of skin care brands this year, I have discovered that one of my favorite brands out of my list is Dr. Brandt.  Although there are a few Dr. Brandt products out there that I do not recommend, there are a few products from the skin care line that are notorious for being phenomenal.



However, Dr. Brandt products are not known for being incredibly affordable.  So when I saw that they were having a Dr. Brandt sale on Hautelook.com, I decided to take a look and see what I can save on.  I don't really have issues with discolored, or puffy under eyes, so my Origins GinZing eye cream is working just fine for me (and I will be sticking with that for a while).  But because my mom is older and she is showing the finer lines I decided to get the set for her to try.



The Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Set includes two items:

- Time Arrest Eye Serum: Tightens the skin around the eye area, improving the texture and density of the skin.  Protecting the sensitive area from de-hydration, bringing moisture back to the skin.

- Time Arrest Cream: Improve elasticity and prevents any sagging of the skin under the eyes.  Providing that nice lift and again providing that moisture needed to keep the skin feeling healthy.

I was mainly interested about the kit because of the serum included.  I have never thought about having my mom use a serum underneath the eyes since we've only heard about eye creams.  So I am hoping she will like the kit and I'll definitely keep you all updated on how she likes the products and if she notices any difference on her under eyes.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment