Monday, July 16, 2012

Henri Bendel Courtship Shoulder Bag



Happy Birthday to one of my greatest friends here in Chicago, ALYSSA!! I know she occasional stops by my blog here and reads a few of my posts, so I decided to dedicate this post to her BIRTHDAY!

You can have a lot of acquaintances, but good friends are hard to come by, and Alyssa has been one of those friends that I have such a great relationship with.  So to show her my appreciation and to really celebrate her birthday, I decided to give get her this awesome Henri Bendel Courtship Shoulder Bag.  Like me, she loves everything about fashion, so I thought this would be a nice addition to her closet.

The Henri Bendel Courtship Shoulder Bag is one of those effortless, classic bags.  It's a leather bag with a nice detailed front closure clasp with three different interior compartments.  I love the custom hardware, which adds a bit of a chic style.  It's definitely a great bag to have in the city.

I really hope she enjoys it! Happy Birthday Alyssa!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment