Monday, January 21, 2013

Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 112 Fantasque

Continuing my review on a few of the the Chanel Spring 2013 products, the last item I had picked up from the collection was the Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in the shade 112 Fantasque.  I have never tried the Chanel Rouge Allure lip color line, because I have my favorite lipstick has always been the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines (especially int he shade Boy and Flirt).  But because I loved how the texture of the Rouge Allure lipstick was while I was trying it on by the counter, and the color was a little bit hard to resist.


The Rouge Allure formula is a full coverage lip color with a satin finish.  It's hydrating enough to feel comfortable on my lips, and the color just glides on beautifully, making application easy and effortless.  I absolutely love my Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks, but these are bad and I have to say that their color range might be better than the Rouge Coco Shine line of lip products.




As for the color, Fantasque is just a beautiful, natural pink that I think can be worn every day and anywhere.  I think it's a very universal color that is flattering on most skin tones.  I have been enjoying this, and honestly it has been coing everywhere with me.  The staying power is just like any other lip color.  If you're eating or drinking, obviously (unless it's a stain), you'll have to reapply, but I don't mind.

I am in love with the finish of the Rouge Allure lipsticks, and because of that I think the Rouge Allure line suits me.  I don't like to wear gloss, so the satin finish it gives my lips works well and gives me that bit of shine.  This is definitely my new favorite lip color at the moment, and I definitely need to be careful because this can slowly be an unhealthy, and dangerous, obsession with the Chanel Rouge Allure lip colors.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment