I thought it would be nice to have my first giveaway of 2013 be the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. The Urban Decay Naked line has definitely made a mark in the beauty world and the Naked Basics Palette (in my opinion) is one of the essential palettes to have if you are a neutral shadow lover.
I have both the original Naked and Naked 2 palette, and at first I thought I'd skip out on the Naked Basics palette, but I feel that the Basics palette compliments the other two Naked palettes really well. Having more matte/satin shadows on hand is always great because they make great blending colors that are more every day appropriate.
And because I have been enjoying my palette so much, I thought I'd share it with one of my lucky subscribers!
With that being said, here are the rules to enter.
1. Must be a follower of mine here on Blogspot (you can follow me by clicking on the follow button on the top left hand side).
2. Must be a follower and friend of mine on Luuux.com (My Luuux Page)
3. Must leave ONE comment on THIS POST. You can comment/ask anything you'd like.
4. Must re-post this on either your blog, luuux, tumblr, etc. (LEAVE THE LINK TO YOUR RE-POST IN THE COMMENTS ALONG WITH YOUR COMMENT).
5. Must be 18 or older (or have your parents permission to provide me your mailing address).
This giveaway is open to BOTH International and U.S./Canada residents and will last until next month (ENDING ON SATURDAY, FEB 16th).
FTC: This is not a sponsored giveaway. I am not getting paid or receiving anything for hosting this giveaway, and everything was purchased with my own money.