Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Diane von Furstenberg Mimosa Quilted Clutch


I have been trying to catch up on posts about a few of my favorite items I had received for Christmas last month, but definitely have been slow when it comes to posting the past few weeks.  Just trying to get back into the grind of things and out of that Holiday (lazy day) routine.

So my absolutely favorite gift I received was from my older Brother and his fiancĂ©.  My Brother and I am quite close, and because it’s only the two of us we hang out a lot when he is home.  He’s always bee there for me and I have always been there for him.  And because we only get to see each other a few times a year, we usually treat each other really well when it comes to Birthdays and Holidays.

This year I gave him the new PS3 console bundle that came with a game, which is something he’s been eyeing for a while.  And boy did he surprise me with this new bag that I’ve been constantly looking at online.




This is the Diane von Furstenberg Mimosa Quilted Clutch.  I don’t own anything from Diane von Furstenberg (until now), but have always admired her clothes and handbags.  I was first drawn to this bag because of the quilted detail (kind of Chanel-esque).  It’s a very classic looking clutch that is sculpted from leather.  The magnetic closure keeps everything secure and safe on a night out, and the gold crossbody strap can be worn across your body, shortened to be a shoulder bag, or taken off completely.

The size of the bag is perfect for a day/night out and stores all of my essentials.  I love wearing this on weekends while running errands or hanging out with my friends.  It works as my statement piece for any outfit and definitely draws a lot of attention.  I am definitely thankful to my Brother

Follow my blog here: http://beautyandfashiontrends.blogspot.com/

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this and am also a fan of DVF (check out my blog!) I have a few black bags so was looking to get this in the lime for the summer! Such a gorgeous understated bag :)

    ReplyDelete