Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Francesca's Collection Necklaces

If you have been following me for the past few month, you will know that I went through a phase (especially during the Holidays) where I was just obsessed with Francesca's Collection pieces.  I went to the store every time I was at the mall and would always find one or two items that I loved.  But because I went so often for gifts and such, I decided to just stop for a while because I found myself slowly getting bored with the store.  So because I was looking for a few jewelry pieces for a wedding I am going to I decided to return to Francesca's to see if they had any new pieces for the New Year.

Francesca's is also having a Buy One Get One 50% Off on all of their jewelry items (which is still going on online and in stores), and I wanted to be able to take advantage of that.



So I picked up two neutral/ivory toned pieces (figures I would go for neutrals) that caught my eye immediately.  I thought these two statement pieces would work so well with a lot of the outfits I would want to pair them with, and with them being statement pieces, the neutral tone makes it more wearable.  I love wearing statement necklaces like this with simple tops or dresses just to really amp up the look.  And because the colors are more toned down, they work well for any season.

I really love the necklaces at Francesca's.  The prices are a little bit more than Forever21 prices, but I find the quality of them much better and they tend to look more expensive than they are.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment