Tuesday, June 5, 2012

China Glaze Sunset Sail

I just gave myself a manicure and removed all of my nail polish, giving my nails a break before I apply another color for Las Vegas, and I decided to post on what shade I have been wearing for the past week and a half.  I know I am always saying that Summer is the time for pops of fun, bright, and bold colors, but because I was going to my brother's engagement ceremony I wanted to keep my polish clean and classic.  What better polish for a clean and classic look than a nice nude color.




I wore this shade by China Glaze called Sunset Sail (from their Anchors Away collection) and it was absolutely beautiful.  It's not a true nude because it does have a peach tone to it, but it works.  It's a great, warm color and the formula is very creamy.  The polish is opaque in two coats, and has a beautiful finish. And even with the creamy formula, application of the polish is still easy and smooth.  Definitely one of my favorites for the month of May.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment