Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray


I have always counted on using face primers to help my makeup last.  However, after booking my flight to Las Vegas and hearing about how incredibly hot it gets there, I knew I needed to add another step to my makeup routine to really make my makeup stay put.  After a lot of research and recommendations from friends I decided to pick up the travel friendly size of the Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray.




The Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray is formulated to keep oily complexions under control and keep the skin feeling and looking matte all day long.  The very lightweight product controls any shine all day long.

I used my trip to Las Vegas as the ultimate test for the setting spray.  I was there for 3 days and am back now, and I can honestly say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! The first day I spent 9 hours at the airport with a full face of makeup (I know, I know that's a bad idea) because I was going to land and meet up my friends as soon as I got to Vegas.  I ended my night at about 3am and when I looked at myself after a whole day of traveling and a full night of partying I was shocked.  My makeup looked fresh and and clean; there was no oil production and my pores were not feeling clogged at all.  I could not believe that after a full day of wearing a full face of makeup nothing had budged and I did not need to blot of apply extra powder.

The next few days I spent the days exploring Vegas, walking around outside on the strip in the intense heat and I can honestly say that I did not need to touch up for dinner that night at all.  My friends were so surprised and everybody wanted to borrow it for the weekend.

The tip with the setting spray is to apply BEFORE AND AFTER you have applied your makeup.  It really holds everything in place without feeling sticky or heavy.  Definitely enjoying this product and love that it comes in a convenient travel size.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment