Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Birchbox

I received my June Birchbox at the beginning of the month, but because I was so busy with traveling and work I'm finally getting to review it now.  This month's box was all about traveling and being a jet setter, so it includes products that are great for long flights, or imported products from other places.




This month's box includes the following products:

- Comodynes Self Tanning Intensive Towelettes
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick
- Likewise Facial Moisturizer
- The Balm Stainiac Lip & Cheek Stain
- Tili Travel Bag
- John Varvatos Mens Cologne Sample

I love that this month was all about traveling because I love convenient products to carry on with my on my trips or long plane rides that last.  I am really excited about the Eyeko Fat Eye Stick and The Balm Lip & Cheek Stain because they are products that apply very easily and quickly.  Now to test if they are long lasting.

It was also cute for them to include a TSA approved Tili bag for packing all liquids, gels, and aerosols on the plane.  It's the perfect, and approved, size for flying and fits all the necessities.

Now I'm ready for the rest of Summer!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment