Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Glam Bag



I received my Glam Bag for June at the beginning of the month and I am finally getting the chance to post about it now. June's Glam Bag is all about the fun night life for a glam girl, so think fresh, styled, and polished looks with all of the following products:

- Philosophy Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer
- NYX Round Lipstick
- Living Proof Styling Cream
- Marbella Eyeliner Pen
- Glittery Cosmetic Bag

I absolutely love that they included all different types of products for lips, hair, and skin because it really makes this bag versatile.  I love that they included the Living Proof Styling Cream because I have been wanting to try the Living Proof products for a while now and this is a great deluxe sample size.  The Marbella Eyeliner pen is also interesting to try out too because I have yet to find the perfect eyeliner pen for me.  So if this works out this is going to be my go to eyeliner pen to carry around in my purse for those nights out in the city.

The only thing I thought was not necessary was the cosmetic bag, which I was kind of disappointed with.  It just feels really cheap and left glitter everywhere.

xoxo,

Eve

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on these bags, this is the first good thing :)
    glad you like it, well the products at least

    ReplyDelete