Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tarte Blush & Bronze On The Go


I have really been amazed by the quality of some of the Tarte products lately.  I usually find myself passing up on their products when I am at Sephora, but after testing out one or two of their products I find myself liking them more and more.




While checking out at Sephora, I always find myself searching through their travel section right by the register.  I usually can't help myself because I love being able to try out their mini products.  While I was there, I saw this Tarte Blush & Bronze On The Go set that I just had to have.  Who can turn down a blush and bronzer duo for just $15?

The set includes the following:




Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer


Park Avenue Princess Bronzer is a mineral based bronzing powder that has a beautiful matte finish.  It also claims to be long wearing, making it perfect for the hot Summer days.




Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface



Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface is also a long wearing product, this is a solar baked, soft blush that is formulated with Amazonian clay for longer wear.  The finish is absolutely gorgeous, giving a satin look, and the color is a true pink, perfect for most skin tones.  They say this is a 12 hour blush, but I wouldn't go that far.  Although it is long wearing, 10 hours is the longest I have worn this blush for and do find the color stay great.

I am absolutely loving these two products, and for being a part of a travel pack, the size is very generous (it's more of a deluxe sample size).  These are going to be perfect for traveling, or just carrying around in my purse for a day to night transformation.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment