Sunday, June 24, 2012

Henri Bendel Girls Night Out Wristlet

One of my biggest weaknesses when it comes to shopping now is walking around the mall and seeing the notorious brown and white stripes of the Henri Bendel store calling my name.  I always have to walk in the place and take a look at their selection, even if I don't plan on buying something.  However, for the month of June, I was on the hunt for the perfect black wristlet for Las Vegas, and I knew Henri Bendel was going to be the right place to look.






After walking around the store multiple times and talking to all of the sales associates (which were too nice and not pressuring me to buy anything at all), I came across this black wristlet, the Girls Night Out wristlet, and I knew it was going to be the perfect one for Las Vegas, and all those other fun nights out with the girls.  

The bag is named so appropriately because it is honestly the perfect size and style for a night out in the city with the girls.  It has an embossed leather design, giving the wristlet a nice texture, and the chain strap really glams up the design of the wristlet.  There is an interior zip pocket for extra storage and has a magnetic button for closure.  I am also in love with the pop of hot pink on the lining!  The wristlet is the perfect size to fit a small card/ID holder, cell phone, camera, and lipstick/lip gloss.  Everything you need for a fun night out.

At first I felt bad for splurging on a wristlet like this, but I did have a discount card so I thought that made it a little better.  Also, everyone in Las Vegas was stopping me and asking me where I got it from, so it really made me feel like a made the right decision on the purchase.  Definitely no regrets here and am looking forward to taking this out more often.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment