Monday, June 18, 2012

SUPER By Dr. Nicholas Perricone

A little over 6 months ago, yes this review is long over due, Sephora was having a huge sale on all of their SUPER By Dr. Nicholas Perricone products because they were no longer going to be carrying in their stores.  All of the SUPER skin care products were on sale for 50% off, which is an amazing price for Dr. Nicholas Perricone products.  Because of the promotion they were having, I thought that this would be the only chance I would have to try the Dr. Nicholas Perricone products for such amazing price.  So I decided to pick up these two skin care products to test out and maybe add to my daytime skin care routine.

I did look up reviews on both the products, and what helped the most was that one of the make up artists in my local Sephora that I know really well have tried these two and told me they were definitely worth trying.  So I picked up the following:




SUPER By Dr. Nicholas Perricone Detox Elixir

The SUPER By Dr. Nicholas Perricone Detox Elixir is formulated to detox the skin, refining the pores.  It's a great all day skin refresher to really get rid of all of those toxins in the are (which helps when you live in such an urban area).  One of the main ingredients of the Detox Elixir is watercress which works as a great skin purifier.  I using this every morning after I tone my face, for just that added step.  I would spray a bit onto a cotton swab an just sweep it all over my face for the refreshing feeling.  This product is especially great to have on hand when you are traveling.




SUPER By Dr. Nicholas Perricone Moisturizing Activator

The SUPER By Dr. Nicholas Perricone Moisturizing Activator is another type of gentle exfoliator and toner that is great for the day because it doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped.  The liquid activator just preps the skin for the day, hydrating and smoothing out the surface.  What's even better is that it is formulated with Omega-3's which just helps lock in the moisture.  If I don't feel like using a cream moisturizer in the morning, I would just pump a few pumps of this Moisturizing Activator onto a cotton swab and sweep it all over my face.


What's amazing is that these two products do not leave my skin feeling greasy, oily, or slippery.  My skin absorbs both of the products really well and I am enjoying rotating them into my morning routine.

xoxo,


Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment