Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sephora Haul


There were a few things I needed for my trip at the end of the week to Las Vegas, so what better place to find what I need all in one place than Sephora?

I love my local Sephora because they honestly have the best Sales Associates and always have great professional Make Up Artists available to speak to (or get your makeup done) for tips.

Deluxe Travel Kit

Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation and Lancome Effacernes Concealer


I picked up the following products:

- Sephora Deluxe Travel Kit
- Make Up For Ever Face and Body Foundation
- Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Under Eye Concealer

The thing I am most excited about is the Sephora Travel Kit.  I have been on the hunt for the perfect travel containers and these look absolutely amazing! I am definitely going to be doing a separate post on them soon to describe what's included and why the kit is the best I have ever seen.

Both the foundation and the concealer are going to be perfect for the weather in Las Vegas.  I have done a review on the under eye concealer already and I honestly love it!  I have not tried the foundation yet, but have heard great reviews and the make up artist did apply it on me in the store and I like the texture and formula so far.  Expect a review on the foundation after my trip.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment