Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Bag

For a little over a year now I have been obsessed with crossbody/shoulder bags, and the Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. has been on my wish list for the longest time now.  It's definitely one of the higher end bags that I couldn't get myself to purchase because of the high price tag that comes along with it.  However, after receiving a very generous gift card to Nordstrom, I decided to splurge it on the this Almond colored Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. and am absolutely in love!




The Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. is the perfect sized crossbody, shoulder bag for any occasion.  It's oversized clip and chain detailing gives it that edgy style that is balanced with a chic leather.  There is a top zip closure, keeping your most valuables safe, and an exterior pocket underneath a clipped flap.  I love that it is also designed with protective metal feel, which is rare in smaller bags.  The leather is extremely soft and the color is beautiful.  I chose the Almond colored bag because it's honestly a beautiful all year round color.  It also has sold out very quickly in the past, and because I figured I can pick up a black one any time, I ought to go with a more limited shade before it sells out.

I absolutely love the Mini M.A.C. for every day and traveling.  It's compact without getting in the way of every day errands, but it also big enough to hold all of your necessities while you are traveling.  I feel like I can put an endless amount of things in there.  The bag also hangs at the perfect length on me, which is rare since I am so short and usually have to adjust straps on longer shoulder bags, and I love that you can manipulate the chain to make it into a shorter shoulder bag.



And like all of the other higher end bags, the Mini M.A.C. comes with a complimentary, and fun printed, handbag cover which helps keep the leather safe while in storage.

I've probably just started a Rebeccas Minkoff obsession and already know what's going to be on my Birthday/Christmas list for the next years to come.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment